Durgapur: As the days are passing, number of cases kept on increasing in Durgapur.
Two days back, a DSP Employee tested positive in Durgapur.
Yesterday, three more cases were found as well. Reports states that these cases are from Benachity and Bidhannagar.
Now 11 members of the same family tested positive in the SEPCO Township area of Durgapur today, 14th of July.
According to local sources, it was known that some of that members of the family went to attend a wedding a few days back.
There is a chance that they might have got affected from there.
After they showed symptoms, their samples were collected and sent for testing.
Today, 14th July, when the reports came, they all tested positive.
They were taken to Sanaka Hospital for further treatment.
After the first case was found back in May, the cases in Durgapur is increasing ever since.
The administration and police is trying their best to make people aware of the situation.
But still many of them are not wearing masks, or maintaining social distances, in markets and other areas of Durgapur.
Unless all these regulations are properly maintained, the situation will only worsen.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021