Raniganj: The number of cases is increasing in West Bengal.
Yesterday a report was published by West Bengal Government, where it was seen that in a single day total of 51 cases were found in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
According to various news reports, in Raniganj 14 police personnels tested positive on 18th July.
Amongst them, there are 5 Police Inspectors and 9 civic volunteers.
They have been transferred to Sanaka Hospital for further treatment.
Ward no. 88 and 89 of Raniganj have been announced as Containment zones last week.
The local administration has announced not to open shops in Raniganj.
[Also Read: New Rules implimated by DMC &SDM in Durgapur]
Total number of cases till now in Paschim Bardhaman is 372.
This is the highest single day spike in Paschim Bardhaman and it has overtaken the previous record of number of affected people in one day in Paschim Bardhaman.
Everyday, a new record is being set.
Police has organized awareness campaign to aware local residents about the outbreak.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022