Paschim Bardhaman: Total number of cases crossed more than one thousand is Paschim Bardhaman alone.
At first, the gradient of the ascending slope of affected people was not that much, but now, the scenario has changed.
Rapid increase in cases is seen in Paschim Bardhaman.
On 3rd August, number of affected has been increased by 154 at Paschim Bardhaman, breaking any previous record of affected in a single day.
[Also Read: 50 New positive cases in Durgapur ]
According to the Medical bulletin published by West Bengal Government on 4th August, Number of total affected in only Paschim Bardhaman has gone to 1216.
Among them 667 have been recovered. The previous recovery rate of Paschim Bardhaman was around 60%.
But now, the recovery rate has come down to 54.8%.
[Also read: Highest Paying Work from Home Jobs in India]
According to a notice, parts of A Zone, B Zone, Benachity, Sepco, Faridpur, Gopal math, City Centre may be declared as containment zones soon.
There was a plan of announcing local restriction with limited market timings and other restrictions in Durgapur in the month of August.
But as the West Bengal Government announced complete lockdown in some specific dates, the plan of local restriction has been cancelled by Sub Divisional Magistrate.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021