Paschim Bardhaman: First of all Subho Maha Ashtami to all our readers. We hope you all are having a great Durga Puja.
The fun and excitement of Durga Puja can be seen and felt in all pandals across Bengal since Chaturthi this year.
Though there is strictly no entry inside the pandal, people can be seen gathering in large numbers outside.
However, in comparison to previous years, the crowd at Durgapur Durga Puja pandals are way less for obvious reasons.
Recently West Bengal government released the COVID report for Saptami and it showed that 99 people have tested positive for COVID on the day of Saptami in the Paschim Bardhaman district. On the same day, 27 people were discharged.
The number of newly reported cases was 138 on Sosti.
Current in Paschim Bardhaman, there are 1185 active cases.
The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee has already stated that 4000 beds have been increased in different hospitals throughout the state.
Experts are also predicting that there is a high chance that the number of COVID cases can grow at an exceptional rate after Durga Puja.
As of 23rd October, a total of 9586 cases were reported in Paschim Bardhaman, and of that 8307 people have been discharged.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021