Paschim Bardhaman: The West Bengal government on Sunday reported 827 new COVID cases in the state. This is the new highest in the last three months.
The bulletin also reported that the 37 new cases were in Paschim Bardhaman district on Saturday, 27th March, taking the total active cases to 260 and total cases to 16,834 in the district.
148 new cases were reported in the Paschim Bardhaman district in the last 5 days with 41 being the highest on a single day, which was reported on Friday, 26th March.
In West Bengal, the total number of cases reached 5,84,666. The number of active cases reached 4,976.
Among the districts of West Bengal, Kolkata has reported the highest number of COVID cases in a single day, which is 292 followed by North 24 Parganas at 193.
According to news sources, hospitals were asked to increase the number of beds for COVID patients as there is a sudden surge in the number of cases in the state.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Mayurakshi Express will not be operating for 4 days
- Durgapur Municipal Corporation (DMC) Water Tax Online Payment
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Amar Fasal Amar Gola Scheme West Bengal for farmers 2022
- Mayurakhi Express to run on a new route – See Timetable
- Online Deed Number Search West Bengal 2022 (All Methods)