Durgapur: After another Deputy Magistrate, now 3 more persons tested positive today, 29th June.
On 26th June, the first person, a deputy magistrate working in Sub-Divisional Office tested positive.
All the 50 persons who came in contact with him, including SDM of Durgapur, Sri Anirban Koley, were tracked down and was sent to home quarantine.
Their samples were collected and sent for testing. The office was also sealed and was adviced to be closed till Monday.
On 27th June night, the test reports of another deputy magistrate was found positive, increasing the number to 2.
Today on 29th June, the test reports of 3 more persons were found positive and they are admitted to the Malandighi hospital.
The 3 more persons who tested positive today are a canteen operator, a Contractor worker in the motors department, and a driver.
All of them worked at the SD office building and are now admitted to the Malandighi hospital.
According to some news sources, it was also known that the first deputy magistrate who was found positive, had now tested negetive.
He was released from the hospital today.
SDM of Durgapur, Anirban Koley had said the Media that he is not sure when the office can be opened after a total of 5 persons testing positive.
He also said they are planning to work from home.
Some more reports are yet to come.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023