Durgapur: After another Deputy Magistrate, now 3 more persons tested positive today, 29th June.
On 26th June, the first person, a deputy magistrate working in Sub-Divisional Office tested positive.
All the 50 persons who came in contact with him, including SDM of Durgapur, Sri Anirban Koley, were tracked down and was sent to home quarantine.
Their samples were collected and sent for testing. The office was also sealed and was adviced to be closed till Monday.
On 27th June night, the test reports of another deputy magistrate was found positive, increasing the number to 2.
Today on 29th June, the test reports of 3 more persons were found positive and they are admitted to the Malandighi hospital.
The 3 more persons who tested positive today are a canteen operator, a Contractor worker in the motors department, and a driver.
All of them worked at the SD office building and are now admitted to the Malandighi hospital.
According to some news sources, it was also known that the first deputy magistrate who was found positive, had now tested negetive.
He was released from the hospital today.
SDM of Durgapur, Anirban Koley had said the Media that he is not sure when the office can be opened after a total of 5 persons testing positive.
He also said they are planning to work from home.
Some more reports are yet to come.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022