Paschim Bardhaman: The COVID situation in Paschim Bardhaman as well as in Durgapur is still on the rise.
The daily number of new cases are averaging above 100.
In Paschim Bardhaman, in the last 5 days, 570 new cases were reported.
As of 17th September, the total number of cases reached 5939. The number of active cases in the district is at 959.
4930 people were discharged in total in Paschim Bardhaman since the first reported case.
The total number of people who lost their lives to COVID raised to 50, with 2 more on 17th September.
[Also Read: SBI launched new ATM withdrawal rules]
In the last 5 days, 131 cases were reported in 17th September, 139 on 16th September, 110 on 15th September, 108 on 14th September and 82 on 13th September.
76 new cases were reported in Durgpur on 17th September according to sources.
On the morning of Mahalaya many people went for Tarpan at Durgapur Barrage. Though some of them were wearing mask, Social distancing was nowhere to be seen.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
- How To Transfer Voter Card (Change Address) After Marriage 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
- Find Birth Certificate Acknowledgment Number West Bengal 2023