Durgpur: COVID-19 is spreading at a shocking rate in Paschim Bardhaman.
Yesterday, according to the data updated on WB government website, in 24 hours 83 individuals have been recorded positive for COVID-19.
According to sources, yesterday, 6 staffs have tested positive in Durgapur Sub-divisional Hospital.
Among them, some are nursing staffs and rest of them are group-D staffs.
They were immediately transferred to Sanaka Hospital for treatment.
Today, the Hospital will be sanitized properly.
According to some media reports, current Hospital Super, Indrajit Maji has stated that, the whole Hospital will be sanitized without hampering or closing work of any department.
Hospital authority has taken such decision so that, any patient does not suffer for not being treated.
Recently, Minibus service has been stopped in Durgapur to avoide further spreading of the virus.
Government as well as the local administration is requesting people to be aware and use personal protection to arrest the ascending graph of COVID in Paschim Bardhaman.
Last week, 7 doctors of Bardhaman Medical College and Hospital from gynaecology and orthopaedic department have been tested COVID positive.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023