Durgpur: COVID-19 is spreading at a shocking rate in Paschim Bardhaman.
Yesterday, according to the data updated on WB government website, in 24 hours 83 individuals have been recorded positive for COVID-19.
According to sources, yesterday, 6 staffs have tested positive in Durgapur Sub-divisional Hospital.
Among them, some are nursing staffs and rest of them are group-D staffs.
They were immediately transferred to Sanaka Hospital for treatment.
Today, the Hospital will be sanitized properly.
According to some media reports, current Hospital Super, Indrajit Maji has stated that, the whole Hospital will be sanitized without hampering or closing work of any department.
Hospital authority has taken such decision so that, any patient does not suffer for not being treated.
Recently, Minibus service has been stopped in Durgapur to avoide further spreading of the virus.
Government as well as the local administration is requesting people to be aware and use personal protection to arrest the ascending graph of COVID in Paschim Bardhaman.
Last week, 7 doctors of Bardhaman Medical College and Hospital from gynaecology and orthopaedic department have been tested COVID positive.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process