Durgapur: The number of COVID-19 cases is already increasing in India as well as West Bengal.
On Monday, a businessman of the Station Bazar area got infected by the virus and the whole Station Bazar area was sanitized by DMC.
After that samples of his family members were sent for swab testing. When the reports came on Tuesday, all of his family members tested positive too.
All of them were admitted to the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
According to the sources, the house of the businessman was sealed off and the whole area as sanitized. It is also known that the family are a resident of Karangapara area of Durgapur.
The business owners of the Station Bazar are requested to keep the shops closed for 7 days by the authorities.
Read more Durgapur COVID-19 News updates.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023