Durgapur: The number of COVID-19 cases is already increasing in India as well as West Bengal.
On Monday, a businessman of the Station Bazar area got infected by the virus and the whole Station Bazar area was sanitized by DMC.
After that samples of his family members were sent for swab testing. When the reports came on Tuesday, all of his family members tested positive too.
All of them were admitted to the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
According to the sources, the house of the businessman was sealed off and the whole area as sanitized. It is also known that the family are a resident of Karangapara area of Durgapur.
The business owners of the Station Bazar are requested to keep the shops closed for 7 days by the authorities.
Read more Durgapur COVID-19 News updates.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)