Paschim Bardhaman: The total number of COVID cases are continuously on the rise.
In India the total number of new cases are almost 1lakh every single day. In West Bengal, the number is at 3000 per day according to West Bengal government.
The good news is, with increase in the number of new cases, the number of people recovered and discharged are also increasing.
In Paschim Bardhaman, as on 21st September, 6400 total cases were reported, with 101 new cases reported in last 24 hours. On 20th September, 119 new cases were reported.
According to some news reports, the total number of COVID cases in Durgapur till today is near about 3000, which is almost half of the total number of cases in the district.
Currently in Paschim Bardhaman district, as on 21st September, there are 991 active cases.
A total of 5358 people were discharged. Paschim Bardhaman now have a recovery rate of about 84% which is one of the highest in the state.
51 people have lost the battle with COVID in the district.
In West Bengal, 3182 new cases were reported on 21st September and 3165 on 20th.
There are 24,898 active cases currently in the state.
Note: Data provided by West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare in public interest.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022