Purba Bardhaman: The number of COVID cases in increasing day by day in West Bengal.
Paschim and Purba Bardhaman are not exception. Both the districts are settings new records in single days cases.
According to sources, in the last few days, 7 doctors in Burdwan Medical College and hospital has been tested positive for COVID.
This news has startled Hospital authority as well as patients.
Among them, 6 doctors are from the gynaecology department of the Hospital and another one doctor is from orthopaedic department.
To prevent the risk of spreading, Hospital authority has decided to close the psychology department and physical medicine department for patients for upcoming 3 days.
[Also Read: Mini Bus services has been stopped in Paschim Bardhaman]
20 other doctors, nurses and house staffs who were in contact with the doctors have been sent to quarantine and their nasopharyngeal swab samples have been collected to test whether they are COVID positive or not.
The gynaecology department and orthopaedic department have been sanitized yesterday.
The number of COVID cases is increasing in uncontrollable rate in both Paschim and Purba Bardhaman.
Two new containment zones has been identified in Durgapur, and the areas has been sealed.
Police and the municipal corporation have organised several awareness campaign to raise awareness among people.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023