Purba Bardhaman: The number of COVID cases in increasing day by day in West Bengal.
Paschim and Purba Bardhaman are not exception. Both the districts are settings new records in single days cases.
According to sources, in the last few days, 7 doctors in Burdwan Medical College and hospital has been tested positive for COVID.
This news has startled Hospital authority as well as patients.
Among them, 6 doctors are from the gynaecology department of the Hospital and another one doctor is from orthopaedic department.
To prevent the risk of spreading, Hospital authority has decided to close the psychology department and physical medicine department for patients for upcoming 3 days.
20 other doctors, nurses and house staffs who were in contact with the doctors have been sent to quarantine and their nasopharyngeal swab samples have been collected to test whether they are COVID positive or not.
The gynaecology department and orthopaedic department have been sanitized yesterday.
The number of COVID cases is increasing in uncontrollable rate in both Paschim and Purba Bardhaman.
Two new containment zones has been identified in Durgapur, and the areas has been sealed.
Police and the municipal corporation have organised several awareness campaign to raise awareness among people.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023