Durgapur: The number of COVID cases is increasing in astonishing rate in Paschim Bardhaman.
Total number of cases crossed 700 till date according to a bulletin by WB Health department.
The medical Bulletin published by health ministry on Monday, in the span of 24 hours number of affected was 61.
Till Sunday night, the total number was 706.
More than 150 affected people are still admitted in Durgapur COVID Hospital.
[Also Read: New market hours announced in Durgapur]
Many are admitted in isolation ward in Asansol District Hospital as well.
The total number of active cases in the Paschim Bardhaman district is 347.
The total number of bed in this ward is 37.
The Hospital authority has stated that, as the demand is increasing they will increase the number of bed in isolation ward.
District Magistrate Purnendu Kumar Maji has stated that, all works are being done perfectly according to instruction of State Government.
According to reports, the goverment may covert Durgapur Main Hospital into a COVID Hospital soon.
Level 1 and level 2 Covid Patients will be treated there.
Also several “Safe homes” will be made soon for patients with mild symptoms if situation arises.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023