Paschim Bardhaman: Towards the end of September, the number of daily COVID cases reported decreased in Paschim Bardhaman.
Throughout the month of September, there was an average of more then 120 cases reported per day, which came down to about 70-80 towards the month end.
According to the bulletin released by the West Bengal government, on 1st October, 87 new cases were reported in Paschim Bardhaman.
83 people were discharged, adding 4 to the total number of active cases in the district.
Currently there are 792 active cases and 67 people have lost the battle with COVID in total.
The total number of cases reported till date is 7303 in Paschim Bardhaman.
In the month of September, a total of more then 3300 cases were reported in the district.
In West Bengal, on 1st October alone 3,310 cases were reported and 2,944 people recovered.
Currently there are 26,865 active cases in the state.
Durga Puja is approaching and almost all major pandals across Durgapur, like Chaturanga, Fuljhor, Marconi, etc. have started construction of Puja Pandals.
The residents of Durgapur and people all Bengalis all across the world are hoping that this current situation normalises so that we can enjoy Durga puja together and not socially distant.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021