A person aged 59 who lives in Seoraphuli in the Hoogly district of West Bengal tests positive for the COVID-19 that had spread all across the world.
According to the sources, the person works at a private company in Durgapur. The name of the company where he works is still not known.
According to some news reports he was experiencing fever from the 16th of March. It is also said that he last came to his office in Durgapur on 13th March and stayed the night at a hotel.
It is known that he is a daily passenger and was traveling regularly via local trains to his company in Durgapur.
He doesn’t have a travel history to any affected country or state. The health officials are looking for a possible explanation of how he might have got infected from the virus.
He, however, was traveling regularly to his job in Durgapur via local trains.
On 28th March, his fever got worse and because of that, he was admitted to a private hospital in Salt Lake, Kolkata.
Today on 29th March, he tested positive for the virus.
The total number of people affected by the virus increased to 21 in West Bengal.
We are requesting all our readers to Stay home, Stay Safe.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Power Supply of Durgapur Steel township to remain suspended
- Asansol – Durgapur – Bardhhaman new local train timetable (from OCT 31)
- Local trains may soon start operations in West Bengal
- Administration advised to set up containment zones in Durgapur
- Asansol Division Staff special trains new revised timings
- Durgapur Steel Plant list of shortlisted candidates 2021 out now – Check details
- IRCTC to start JYOTIRLINGA YATRA SPECIAL Bharat Darshan train from Durgapur
- Duare Sarkar Camp List Durgapur 2021 – Location, Timings, Schedule, Download PDF