A person aged 59 who lives in Seoraphuli in the Hoogly district of West Bengal tests positive for the COVID-19 that had spread all across the world.
According to the sources, the person works at a private company in Durgapur. The name of the company where he works is still not known.
According to some news reports he was experiencing fever from the 16th of March. It is also said that he last came to his office in Durgapur on 13th March and stayed the night at a hotel.
It is known that he is a daily passenger and was traveling regularly via local trains to his company in Durgapur.
He doesn’t have a travel history to any affected country or state. The health officials are looking for a possible explanation of how he might have got infected from the virus.
He, however, was traveling regularly to his job in Durgapur via local trains.
On 28th March, his fever got worse and because of that, he was admitted to a private hospital in Salt Lake, Kolkata.
Today on 29th March, he tested positive for the virus.
The total number of people affected by the virus increased to 21 in West Bengal.
We are requesting all our readers to Stay home, Stay Safe.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days
- Change in timings of all markets in Durgapur with new restrictions