Sometimes after you have requested to update the demographic data in your Aadhaar card, you might need to check when and if it’s updated on the portal.
UIDAI has made the process easier.
You to check and download your Aadhaar Update History online through the official UIDAI portal at uidai.gov.in
In this article, you will get to know the following points about your Aadhaar Update history,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Details required to check Aadhaar update history online
You need to have your Aadhar card number and a mobile number linked to your Aadhar card online to check and download the PDF of your Aadhaar update history online.
In case you don’t remember your Aadhar number, you can search for it online by following the steps given in the article below.
Click to know the steps to search for your Aadhar number online.
Now that you got both your Aadhar number and mobile number, let’s see how you can check your Aadhaar update history online.
Steps to check Aadhaar update history online
To check your Aadhaar update history online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in
- Next, go to the “My Aadhar” option in the top menu.
- Then click on the “Aadhaar Update History” option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
Step 2: Enter Aadhar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then enter the Security Code displayed.
- Click the “Send OTP” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile.
Step 3: Check details of Aadhaar update history
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile.
- Now click on “Verify OTP/TOTP”.
- The list of all the updates done on your Aadhaar data will be displayed.
- Check them properly.
Steps to download Aadhaar update history online
You can download the PDF version of the Aadhar Update history page using the ‘Print’ or ‘Share’ option on your device.
If you are opening from your desktop or laptop, go to the ‘Print’ option on your browser and save the page as a PDF.
If you are opening from mobile, go to options and then click ‘Share’. Then click on the ‘Print’ option and save the page as a PDF.
By following these steps you can easily download and check your Aadhaar Update History online through the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
You can also check your Aadhaar Authentication History and the status of the Aadhaar card update through the portal.
In case you want to update or correct any details on your Aadhaar card online, you can follow the steps provided in the article below.
Click to know the steps to update/correct your Aadhaar data online.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Know Your PM Kisan Registration Number Online 2023
- Check Traffic Fines or Challan On Your Vehicle Online 2023
- Traffic Challan (Or Fines) Payment Process Online For Vehicle
- How to Check Traffic Challan And Payment Status Online 2023
- How To Check Driving Licence Payment Status Online 2023
- How To Add Nominee To Your Bike Or Car Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.