Durgapur: The nurses and doctors of Durgapur Sub-divisional Hospital raised their voice against Hospital authority and mainly agaisnt Hospital Super Debobrato Das for hiding information of COVID patient in sensitive department like Neonatal department.
6 doctors and 13 nurses called a strike against the hospital authorities.
After that Debobrato Das was transferred to Coochbehar J.D. Hospital.
Temporarily, Medical Officer of Durgapur Sub-divisional Hospital, Indrajit Maji have been appointed to the post of Hospital Super.
The other patients of Neonatal ward has been tested for COVID.
The whole Neonatal ward was sanitized and the patients and their new-borns have been shifted to another ward and their swab sample have been collected.
[Also Read: One Containment zone announced in Durgapur ]
Reference: On 7th July, a pregnant woman was admitted in Neonatal department. Her nasopharyngeal swab sample was collected and sent for test immediately.
On 13th July she delivered her new born. Her report came on the same day, but allegations were made that the Hospital Super denied to disclose the report of the woman.
Later, the doctors and nurses came to know that the woman was COVID positive.
According to the doctors, the woman was not shifted to COVID hospital even after 17 hours of getting report.
FIR has been launched against Hospital Super for hiding information of the patient.
According to sources, Debobrato Das was officially transferred to Coochbehar few months ago.
But he declined the official notice and was forcefully working at Durgapur Sub-divisional Hospital.
Now he has been transferred to Coochbehar J.D. Hospital permanently.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022