The age declaration form is a document that is sometimes needed while applying for a new voter card through Form 6.
It is especially needed in case you are above the age of 21 and applying for a new voter card for the first time.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the Age Declaration form for voter cards,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Age Declaration form (PDF) download for Voter ID
The PDF version of the Age Declaration form can be downloaded from the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal at ceowestbengal.nic.in.
The direct link to download is provided below:
Cases when age declaration form is needed
The Age declaration for a Voter card is needed in case an applicant meets all of the following criteria:
- Applying for fresh registration for the first time.
- Applicant is above the age of 21 years as of the qualifying date of the year, with reference to which electoral roll is being revised/has been revised.
- The name of the applicant is not included in the electoral roll anywhere in India.
In such cases, a declaration has to be given by the applicant in the format as per Annexure III, along with Form 6. Otherwise, this application is liable to be rejected by the authority.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Driver Authorization Letter West Bengal – How To Generate Online
- How To Digitize Old Caste Certificate (Manual to Digital) West Bengal
- Caste Certificate Digitization Status Check Online West Bengal
- West Bengal Samasya Samadhan (Jan Sanjog) Scheme 2024
- Swasthya Sathi Card Balance Check Online Process 2024
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2024
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.