The Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) is an initiative by the West Bengal government to provide information and guidance regarding various government schemes and services to the general public.
This initiative is governed by the Personnel & Administrative Reforms & e-Governance Department.
There are about 3561 Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) or centers across all the districts of West Bengal which provide online government services free of cost at the grass-root level.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) West Bengal,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
About Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
|Name of the initiative||Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)|
|Objective||To provide information and guidance regarding various government schemes and services.|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
Steps to find nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra
To find your nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK),
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kendra at bsk.wb.gov.in
- Next, click on “FIND YOUR BSK” on the main menu.
- Now click on the “Click here to find” button under the “Find Your Nearest BSK” section.
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter location details
- On the new page, select your “District”.
- Now select your block/municipality.
- All the BSKs near you will be displayed on the map as blue dots.
Step 3: Check details of nearest BSK
- Click on the BSK (blue dot) nearest to you.
- The details of the BSK along with its address and the contact of the DEO will be displayed on the screen.
By following this process you can easily check the details and find the Bangla Sahayata Kendra nearest to you.
Services provided by Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
Currently, BSKs provide 268 public services (195 transaction services & 73 information services) of 38 Departments.
Some of the services provided by Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) are,
- Services and support in applications to schemes like Kanyashree, Aikyasree, Sikhashree, etc.
- Applications for Certificates such as Income Certificates, Residential Certificates, Caste certificates, etc.
- Online Registration of Voters, Trade registration under Gram Panchayats, and Passport Applications.
- Applications and providing information about schemes like Rupashree, Bangla Awas Yojana, Job Card, etc.
You can get the complete list of services provided by the Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) on their official website.
Benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
The benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) are,
- To provides most the online government services to the people of the state.
- To provide information about various government schemes.
- To provide guidance to the people of the state in applying for various schemes.
FAQs about Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
What are Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)?
Bangla Sahayata Kendra is an initiative by the West Bengal government to provide information and guidance regarding various government schemes at the grass-root level.
How to find my nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)?
You can find your nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) by using the “FIND YOUR BSK” option on the official website bsk.wb.gov.in
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023
- How To Check Status Of Swasthya Sathi Online Application 2023
- Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process West Bengal 2023
- Online OPD Ticket Booking West Bengal – SSKM, PG, NRS
- Durgapur Municipal Corporation (DMC) Water Tax Online Payment
- Amar Fasal Amar Gola Scheme West Bengal for farmers 2023
- Online Deed Number Search West Bengal 2023 (All Methods)