The Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) is an initiative by the West Bengal government to provide information and guidance regarding various government schemes and services to the general public.
This initiative is governed by the Personnel & Administrative Reforms & e-Governance Department.
There are about 3561 Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) or centers across all the districts of West Bengal that provide online government services free of cost at the grassroots level.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) West Bengal,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
About Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
|Name of the initiative||Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)|
|Objective||To provide information and guidance regarding various government schemes and services.|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
Steps to find Bangla Sahayata Kendra near you
To find Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) near you,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kendra at bsk.wb.gov.in
- Next, click on “FIND YOUR BSK” on the main menu.
- Next, click on the “Click here to find” button under the “Find Your Nearest BSK” section.
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter location details
- On the new page, select your “District”.
- Next, select your block/municipality.
- All the BSKs near you will be displayed on the map as blue map markers.
Step 3: Check details of BSK near you
- Now, click on the BSK (blue map marker) nearest to you.
- The details of the BSK along with its address and the contact of the DEO will be displayed on the screen.
By following this process you can easily check the details and find the Bangla Sahayata Kendra nearest to you.
Services provided by Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
Currently, BSKs provide 268 public services (195 transaction services & 73 information services) of 38 Departments.
Some of the services provided by Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) are,
- Services and support in applications to schemes like Kanyashree, Aikyasree, Sikhashree, etc.
- Applications for Certificates such as Income Certificates, Residential Certificates, Caste certificates, etc.
- Online Registration of Voters, Trade registration under Gram Panchayats, and Passport Applications.
- Applications and providing information about schemes like Rupashree, Bangla Awas Yojana, Job Card, etc.
You can get the complete list of services provided by the Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) on their official website.
Benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
The benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) are,
- To provide most of the online government services to the people of the state.
- To provide information about various government schemes.
- To provide guidance to the people of the state in applying for various schemes.
FAQs about Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
What are Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)?
Bangla Sahayata Kendra is an initiative by the West Bengal government to provide information and guidance regarding various government schemes at the grassroots level.
How to find my nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)?
You can find your nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) by using the “FIND YOUR BSK” option on the official website bsk.wb.gov.in
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal e-District Portal Registration Process Online 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.