The Banglarbhumi portal provides a lot of services online including online mutation, ROR requests, and more.
In order to use the services, you need to register yourself as a citizen first.
In this article, you will get to know
Now let’s see each of these processes in detail…
Register yourself or Sign Up on the Banglarbhumi portal
To register yourself on the Banglarbhumi portal,
- First, go to the Banglarbhumi website (banglarbhumi.gov.in).
- Next click on the “Sign Up” option located on the top of your screen.
- A Form will appear in front of you.
- Fill out the form correctly. Enter your name, address, email, mobile number submit OTP, password, etc.
- Once filled out, enter the captcha code and click on submit.
You will be registered as a citizen on the portal. Your username will be your mobile number.
Sign-In or Log In process on the Banglarbhumi portal
To sign-in on the Banglarbhumi portal,
- First, go to the Banglarbhumi website.
- Then click on the sign in option present at the top of the screen.
- Enter your registered mobile number as username.
- Enter the password set by you are the time of registration.
- Enter the captcha code and click on login.
You will be logged in to the Banglarbhumi portal.
By following these steps you can easily register and login into the Banglarbhumi portal and use the online services it provides to the citizens of West Bengal.
How to get the Citizens Services option on Bnglarbhumi?
You need to register yourself in the Banglarbhumi portal and then log in to access the Citizens Services option.
Is registration mandatory to use the Banglarbhumi portal?
Most of the services in the Banglarbhumi portal need you to register yourself as a citizen.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
- Swasthya Sathi Form PDF Download 2021 – Form A, B, C, & D
- Swasthya Sathi Card status check online – Name & URN search