The West Bengal government Food and Supplies Department gives you an option to request the change of ration shop for part of your family.
This could be due to a family split from a joint family or a part of the family moving to a new location.
In such cases, you need to fill form 13.
In this article, you will get to know the following points regarding fill up Form 13 online to request a change of ration shop for parts family.
Let’s see each of the points in detail…
Documents to Apply for change of ration shop for part family online
You need the following documents to fill up Form 13 online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof of the new location
Steps to apply for change of ration shop for part family online
The request for change of ration shop for part of your family online are given below:
Step 1: Go to the Official WB Ration Card website
To change ration shop for part family,
- First, go to the official website of the West Bengal food and supplies department.
- Now select the ration card option from the left side of the screen.
- Next click on the “Apply Online” option and select “Application For Change Of Ration Shop Or Kerosene Oil Shop Of Part Family (Form-13)”.
- A new page will open.
To use the digital ration card facility of the West Bengal government, first, you need to link your Aadhaar and mobile number with your ration card.
You can read the article below to know about the steps to link your Aadhaar Card with your ration card.
Step 2: Log in to the WB Digital Ration card portal
- Enter your mobile number linked with your ration card.
- Click on “Get OTP”. You will receive an OTP on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field and click on proceed.
- The home screen of the West Bengal online ration card portal will open in front of you.
In case you don’t know which number is linked with your ration card, see the article below.
Step 3: Fill up FORM 13
- The home screen of the ration card portal will appear in front of you.
- Scroll down to the forms section and click on “Apply Now” below Form 13.
- The list of members of your family will appear in front of you
- Select the name of the members you want to a new family/split from the current family.
- Now click on the “Next” button.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- You will be asked to fill up your Aadhar Card details if you have not already.
- Fill up your new address in the next section.
- Now select the head of this new family.
- Verify contact details.
- Now click on the checkbox and then click on the “Next” button.
- A new page will open up in front of you.
- Select the new ration shop and kerosene shop by entering the details of the new address.
- In the “supplementary document” section upload address proof of the new address.
- Now click on the “It’s okay” checkbox.
- Now click on the “Proceed” button.
Step 4: Submit FORM 13
- After a new page opens, click on the “I Certify” checkbox and then click on get OTP.
- Now enter the OTP in the specified field and click on submit OTP.
- Once you do that you will get a success notice showing that your form is successfully submitted.
Now you can log in to the West Bengal digital ration card portal any time and check the status of your application.
There is also an option to check the status of your ration card application form without logging in.
You can read the article below to know more about it.
By following these steps you can easily apply for a change of ration shop for part family online through the West Bengal food and supplies department’s official website (food.wb.gov.in or wbpds.gov.in).
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.