Once you apply for your PAN card online (through NSDL e-Gov) or offline, you might want to check the status of your PAN card application.
The Income Tax Department (ITD) has given NSDL e-Gov or Protean the authority to look after PAN applications and process them on their behalf.
NSDL e-Gov or Protean have made it easier to check the status of your PAN card application online through their web portal tin-nsdl.com
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the PAN card status check online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Informtion required to check PAN card status online
The documents or data you need to check the status of your pan card application online are,
- Type of Application
- Acknowledgment Number of your application.
Steps to check PAN card application status through NSDL
To check the status of your PAN card application online,
Step 1: Go to the NSDL-TIN official website
- First, go to the official website of NSDL-TIN/Protean at tin-nsdl.com
- Now click on Services and then click on ‘PAN’.
- On the new page, click on ‘Know Status of Your Application’
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter PAN application details
- On the new page, select your application type.
- Enter your 15 digit ‘ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER’.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Step 3: Track PAN card application status
Your PAN card application status will be displayed on the screen.
You can take a printout of the page for future reference.
By following these steps, you can easily check the status of your PAN card application online through the official website of NSDL-TIN at tin-nsdl.com.
In case you want to check the status of your PAN and Aadhar link online, you can check the article provided below.
Click to know the steps to check the status of your PAN – Aadhar link online.
FAQs regarding PAN card status check through NSDL
How to track PAN card application status online?
You can track the PAN card application status online using the ‘Know Status of Your Application’ on the official website of NSDL-TIN at tin-nsdl.com
What are the documents required to check PAN card application status online?
You need your PAN application acknowledgment number to check the status of your PAN card online.
Find more Central Govt Schemes
- How To Know Your PM Kisan Registration Number Online 2023
- Check Traffic Fines or Challan On Your Vehicle Online 2023
- Traffic Challan (Or Fines) Payment Process Online For Vehicle
- How to Check Traffic Challan And Payment Status Online 2023
- How To Check Driving Licence Payment Status Online 2023
- How To Add Nominee To Your Bike Or Car Online 2023
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023