CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for the post of Project Assistants, Project JRF, Field Assistant.
CMERI Durgapur is inviting applications from eligible & interested candidates for a walk-in-interview.
Job Sector: Research
Total no.of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal
CMERI Job Vacancies 2020- Walk-in-Interview
Post Vacancies – CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
There are various post vacancies for the positions of Project –SRF, Project-JRF and Project Assistant for various sponsored projects under CMERI Durgapur.
The details of the posts and the projects are given in the Official Notification, the link of which is given below.
Total number of Vacancies: 18
Educational Qualification – CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
The educational qualification required for various posts in CMERI Durgapur are:
- Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy Science & Technology
- Chemical Engineering / Materials Science / Materials Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics with minimum 55% marks
And selected through a process described through any one of the following:-
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Note: This is an overall Educational Qualification. See project wise detailed Educational Qualification in the Official Notification given below.
Pay Scale – CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
Consolidated Remuneration per month varies from Rs.25000- Rs.35000 based on the projects and posts.
Walk-in-Interview details- CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
The interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with all their original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in Application Form available on the Institute website, as per the date and time are given below. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview. Hindi/English Language can opt as a medium of communication during Walk-In-Interview.
The Selection process may continue till late evening/next day, Candidates are advised to come prepared accordingly.
Schedule for Walk-in-Interview
This is a summarized version of the CMERI Job Recruitment 2020 for the position of PROJECT- SRF/JRF/ PROJECT ASSISTANT.
For detailed ad, see Official Notification below:
The application form can be downloaded using the link given below: