To escape from the shivering cold the ‘Bauri’ family set up a fire oven in the house with doors and windows closed.
But the idea turned out to be deadly one. All the oxygen in the room was burned out by the fire and the result was horrible.
Paresh Bauri and his wife Shila Bauri was dead because of suffocation and their two daughters are in serious condition.
They were admitted to the SD hospital. The people are in grief after this incident.
It has been known that Paresh Chandra Bauri was a resident of Kuduria Danga. He set up a fire in a fireplace inside the house to get rid from the cold weather.
He and his wife with thier two daughters slept in the same room in that night. On Wednesday morning Tapas Bauri, noticed that his father and everyone in the family were still not awake.
Doubtfully he broke down the door and found his parents dead and his sisters senseless.
Police was informed immediately. The daughters are in a critical condition, doctors concluded.
The bodies of the deceased are sent for post mortem.
[Also Read: Get Rs.51 for free by creating UPI]
[Disclaimer: Beauty of Durgapur is not a news channel. Most of the information that we provide is crowdsourced.
Know more about us!]
Get all Information and phone numbers about Durgapur here.
Read more news about Durgapur here.
Subscribe to regular news updates on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp “<Name> Add me” and send it to +91824064193.
VIDEO OF THE DAY!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.