Durgapur: On 3rd August the COVID cases crossed 1000 in Paschim Bardhaman.
In just 4 days, as of 7th August, the total number of cases crossed 1500 in Paschim Badhaman.
According to a bulletin by the West Bengal government, 70 new cases were recorded in Paschim Bardhaman on 7th August.
This takes the total number of cases to 1555.
As of 7th August, the total active cases in the district was 746, which is the height among the districts of South Bengal.
Among the other south bengal districts, Purba Bardhaman has 570 active cases, Bankura has 235, Purulia has 70 and Birbhum has 362 active cases.
A total of 795 people have recovered so far in Paschim Bardhan, taking the recovery rate to 51.1%.
With the increase in the total number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman as well as Durgapur, the awareness among the citizens are still in question.
The Police and the administration are trying their best to make people aware and impose proper lockdown as well as personal safety guidelines among citizens.
But people can still be seen on roads without any kind of facial cover or social distance. A “Don’t care” attitude is also seen among few.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022