Paschim Bardhaman: After going below 100 cases per day for a few days, the number of COVID cases in Paschim Bardhaman is again back to an average of more then 100 cases per day.
111 new cases were reported on 18th August.
According to the daily Bulletin of West Bengal Goverment, the total number of COVID cases in Paschim Bardhaman is 2,501 as of 18th August 2020.
Out of these 1,719 people have recovered and was discharged taking the recovery rate to a little below 69 %.
[Also Read: Durgapur Court get new Case Information E-Kiosk]
As on 18th August, there are 762 active cases which is still the highest among the districts of South Bengal.
3,169 new cases were reported in West Bengal on 18th August.
On Sunday, one staff and few daily wage workers under Durgapur Municipal Corporation tested positive to COVID.
On Monday, another health worker under DMC tested positive as well.
DMC was closed completely for two days and was then reopened.
Tomorrow on 20th August, a complete lockdown is declared across the state of West Bengal as announced a week back.
Other dates in the month of August are 21st, 27th and 31st.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022