Durgapur: With the festivity of Kali Puja and Diwali coming to an end, the number of COVID cases in Paschim Bardhaman crossed 12000.
As of 16th November, the total number of cases reached 12,009. In the state of West Bengal as a whole, the number is 438217, according to West Bengal Government data.
The daily number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman district is still averaging at 120 cases per day.
Yesterday, on 16th November, 126 new cases were reported and 87 people recovered and were released in the district.
A total of 11104 have recovered so far.
Currently in Paschim Bardhaman, there are 790 active cases.
Though by looking at the crowds outside, in the markets, in pandals, or around us, it may seem like COVID is no longer present, but the truth is, it still is.
People are still getting affected every single day.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)