Durgapur: Now for the first time one employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive.
The number of positive cases in Durgapur is increasing. But as of Saturday, no employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive.
According to sources, on Saturday, one employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive and was then admitted to Sanaka Hospital for treatment.
According to media reports, he is an employee of the Wheel and Axle department of DSP.
He was feeling sick for quite some days. After that, his samples were collected and sent for testing.
On Saturday, when the reports came, he was found positive.
Those who came in contact with him are being traced.
The samples of his family members were collected and sent for testing.
According to DSP, all their units are regularly sanitized. From now on, it will be sanitized even more.
This is the first case in the DSP, Durgapur. The number of cases in Durgapur continues to rise.
On Sunday, Asansol- Durgapur police stopped and seized vehicles of those who didn’t wear masks.
They were given their vehicles back only after they bought and wore masks.
Steps like this might help the people understand the importance of wearing a mask and might help prevent the already worsening scenario.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023