Durgapur: Now for the first time one employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive.
The number of positive cases in Durgapur is increasing. But as of Saturday, no employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive.
According to sources, on Saturday, one employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive and was then admitted to Sanaka Hospital for treatment.
According to media reports, he is an employee of the Wheel and Axle department of DSP.
He was feeling sick for quite some days. After that, his samples were collected and sent for testing.
On Saturday, when the reports came, he was found positive.
Those who came in contact with him are being traced.
The samples of his family members were collected and sent for testing.
According to DSP, all their units are regularly sanitized. From now on, it will be sanitized even more.
This is the first case in the DSP, Durgapur. The number of cases in Durgapur continues to rise.
On Sunday, Asansol- Durgapur police stopped and seized vehicles of those who didn’t wear masks.
They were given their vehicles back only after they bought and wore masks.
Steps like this might help the people understand the importance of wearing a mask and might help prevent the already worsening scenario.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process