Durgapur: Now for the first time one employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive.
The number of positive cases in Durgapur is increasing. But as of Saturday, no employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive.
According to sources, on Saturday, one employee of Durgapur Steel Plant tested positive and was then admitted to Sanaka Hospital for treatment.
According to media reports, he is an employee of the Wheel and Axle department of DSP.
He was feeling sick for quite some days. After that, his samples were collected and sent for testing.
On Saturday, when the reports came, he was found positive.
Those who came in contact with him are being traced.
The samples of his family members were collected and sent for testing.
According to DSP, all their units are regularly sanitized. From now on, it will be sanitized even more.
This is the first case in the DSP, Durgapur. The number of cases in Durgapur continues to rise.
On Sunday, Asansol- Durgapur police stopped and seized vehicles of those who didn’t wear masks.
They were given their vehicles back only after they bought and wore masks.
Steps like this might help the people understand the importance of wearing a mask and might help prevent the already worsening scenario.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022