Durgapur: To fight against the second wave of COVID, the Durgapur Steel plant has taken the initiative to set up 500 bedded COVID hospital facilities in Durgapur.
IISCO Steel Plant in Burnpur is also in the process of setting up a similar 500 bedded COVID hospital facilities in Burnpur.
According to news sources, the hospital facilities will be set up near the Durgapur Steel Plant premises, most probably in the CHRD building of Durgapur Steel Plant. However, the area to set up the hospital has not been finalized yet.
It is also known that all the beds will have oxygen support and will have uninterrupted oxygen supply from DSP’s own oxygen plant.
According to a post by DSP, once this hospital facility gets ready, it will be handed over to the state administration for operations.
This increase in the number of beds will help in the treatment of many COVID patients in critical conditions in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
The Durgapur Steel Plant on Saturday flagged off the ‘Oxygen Express’ from Durgapur to Delhi. It is carrying 120 tons of Liquid Medical Oxygen to the national capital.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023