The West Bengal government’s Duare ration initiative that provides subsidized food grains at the doorstep of the citizens of West Bengal is all set to launch from 16th November.
West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee has said that the pilot project of this initiative was carried out in the past few weeks and now the program is all set to roll out in all districts of West Bengal.
She also said that the Duare Sarkar camps will be held again in all districts of West Bengal in the month of November.
After the success of Duare Sarkar camp phase 2 held in August and September, the West Bengal government decided to relaunch the camps from 16 November 2021.
This will be phase 3 of the Duare Sarkar camps and will be held all across the state.
Citizens of West Bengal will again be able to apply for various state government schemes through these camps.
According to news sources, more than 3.7 crore applications were received across all the camps in phase 2 of Duare Sarkar camp.
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates
- Kalpataru Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Dates, Timings, and Details
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus