Durgapur: After a long wait and a lot of hard work and struggle, the repair of Durgapur Barrage lock gate 31 that cracked on 31st October morning is finally over.
It took a total of more then 150 hours to get the work completed successfully according to sources.
Water has already been released from Panchet Dam and Maithon Dam in a small amount from Thursday afternoon. A total of 6000 cusecs and 3000 cusecs will be released from Panchet and Maithon Dam respectively.
It is expected that Durgapur Barrage will start filling up from Thursday night.
After that by Friday morning, that water will reach the feeder canal and after that, the water will be extracted and filtered and then it will be supplied to the residents of Durgapur.
The administration is expecting that the residents of Durgapur will get drinking water normally from Friday evening.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023