Durgapur: After a long wait and a lot of hard work and struggle, the repair of Durgapur Barrage lock gate 31 that cracked on 31st October morning is finally over.
It took a total of more then 150 hours to get the work completed successfully according to sources.
Water has already been released from Panchet Dam and Maithon Dam in a small amount from Thursday afternoon. A total of 6000 cusecs and 3000 cusecs will be released from Panchet and Maithon Dam respectively.
It is expected that Durgapur Barrage will start filling up from Thursday night.
After that by Friday morning, that water will reach the feeder canal and after that, the water will be extracted and filtered and then it will be supplied to the residents of Durgapur.
The administration is expecting that the residents of Durgapur will get drinking water normally from Friday evening.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)