The COVID-19 Vaccination drive in the Paschim Bardhaman district of West Bengal have started from March 2021.
If you are a resident of Durgapur, you can get the COVID-19 vaccine in various health centers and private hospitals in Durgapur. The government has decided that people of a certain age group can get vaccinated as of now.
In this article, you will get the following details about the COVID-19 vaccination process in Durgapur:
List of COVID-19 Vaccination Centres in Durgapur with Address
Here is the list of know COVID-19 Vaccination Centres in Durgapur with their address.
|William Carey UPHC||Near William Carey Bus Stand, B-Zone, Durgapur- 713204|
|Kururia Danga UPHC||Near Kururia Dangal Bus Stand, Durgapur – 713203|
|Srinagarpally UPHC||Near Binama Medical Shop, 54ft. Road, Durgapur – 713212|
|MAMC UPHC||Near Central Bank Quater, Dakshin Pally, Durgapur – 713206|
|Sagarbanga UPHC||Borough Office 04|
|Palashdiha UPHC||Near Disha Eye Hospital, City Center, Durgapur -713216|
|Gopalmath UPHC||Near Gopalmath Water Tank, Gopalmath, Durgapur – 713217|
|Shyampur UPHC||Near Shyampur Puja Ground, Durgapur – 713201|
|Pursha UPHC||Near Pursha Primary School, Durgapur – 713215|
|Bidhan Pally UPHC||Near DSP Main Gate|
|Prantika UPHC||Near Prantika Bus Stand|
|Durgapur SD Hospital||Bidhannagar, Durgapur – 713212|
|Angadpur UPHC||Angadpur, Durgapur – 713215|
|Durgapur Steel Plant||JM Sengupta Road, b-Zone, Durgapur – 713205|
*UPHC: Urban Primary Health Center
Please Note: This list of Vaccination Centers in Durgapur is obtained from local sources and may not be 100% accurate. Please verify with your local vaccination center about details and availability.
Apart from these Health Centres in Durgapur, you can also get vaccines from various private hospitals in Durgapur at a nominal cost.
How to register for the COVID-19 Vaccine in Durgapur?
You can register for COVID-19 Vaccination in a number of ways:
By Visiting your nearest Health Centers:
The easiest and the most recommended way to register yourself for vaccination is by visiting your nearest Health Center. They will help you register for the Vaccine and give you a date for your 1st and 2nd dose of vaccine.
Through COWIN Website
You can register yourself and four of your family members through the COWIN Portal through the following steps:
- Open the CoWIN website
- Click on Register/Sign in Yourself
- Enter your mobile number, click on Get OTP. An OTP should arrive on your phone.
- Enter the digits on the site, and click Verify.
- On the Register for Vaccination page, enter all the details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth.
- Click on Register.
- Once registered, you will get the option to schedule an appointment, click on ‘Schedule‘ next to the name of the person registered.
- Enter your pin code and click on Search.
- The centres in the pin code will show up, select the date and time and click on Confirm.
You can add up to four members of your family through one login. If there are more then 4 members in your family, you need to register a new number for the rest.
You can also reschedule your appointment; the process is similar to how you schedule it.
Through Arogya Setu App
You can also register yourself for vaccination through the Arogya Setu App.
- Open the Aarogya Setu app.
- Click on CoWIN tab on the home screen
- Select Vaccination Registration
- Enter Phone Number and click get OTP.
- Enter OTP and click on Verify. You will be directed to the Registration of Vaccination page
- Follow the same steps from Step 5 as mentioned above in the registration through CoWIN portal guide.
Who can get vaccinated in Durgapur?
As stated by the Government, currently people with age 60 years or more as on 01.01.2022 and those with ages between 45-59 years and have specified Comorbidity can register for the vaccination.
You can see the list of Comorbidity that is specified here.
Apart from them, health workers, Frontline Workers as specified by MOHFW including election personnel can register for the vaccination.
Documents to be brought for Vaccination in Durgapur
You need to take the following documents with you to the vaccination center for your COVID-19 vaccination.
- Your Mobile
- Any Photo ID Proof Like Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
FAQs about Vaccination in Durgapur
Where can I get Vaccinated in Durgapur for COVID-19?
You can get COVID-19 Vaccine in any of the Health Centers in Durgapur. You can also get Vaccines in some private hospitals in Durgapur at a nominal price.
Are there COVID-19 Vaccines available in Durgapur?
Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are available in Durgapur. But it is recommended to verify with your nearest Health Center about the availability of the vaccine.
You can get more FAQs about vaccination here.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023