The biggest festival of Bengali, Durga Puja is knocking at the door. But due to the current situation, the state government has already stated some rules and regulations to be followed to have a safe puja.
Recently, an administrative meeting was held at Srijani Community Hall, in Durgapur City Center. The rules and regulations to celebrate Durga Puja in Durgapur this year were discussed in the meeting.
At the end of the meeting it was decided that this year due to this pandemic, puja committees and organizers can’t organize cultural programs or fairs.
Apart from that, the committees have to follow all the rules instructed by State Government.
More than 1000 small and big Durga Puja pandals are organized throughout the Durgapur sub division. All the residents of Durgapur are requested to follow every safety protocol while entering the pandals.
Also, the Puja committees have been instructed to have sanitizer in every pandal.
A strict protocol should be followed so that people can’t enter the pandal without wearing masks. Also, Puja committees can get permission online this year.
In that meeting, all the officials in the Durgapur administration, including Mayor of Durgapur Municipal Corporation, Dilip Kumar Agasty, DC Avishek Gupta, SDO Anirban Koley, and many others were present with all the secretaries of various Puja committees throughout Durgapur.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023