Durgapur: For the spike in number of active cases in Durgapur as well as in West Bengal, government has decided to build makeshift “Safe Home” for COVID affected patients.
Today, Durgapur Subdivisional Magistrate Mr. Anirban Kolay had inspected some areas for makeshift “Safe Home”.
Some areas have been selected, amongst them, in the first place there is Durgapur Steel Plant Main Hospital.
Administrative body stated that, the “Safe Home” in the Main Hospital of Durgapur Steel Plant would be for two types of patient.
The level 1 patients who has symptoms of COVID, but not tested yet and level 2 patient who have been tested COVID positive but have mild symptoms, both will be shifted here.
The authority of Durgapur Steel Plant has assured that they will extend their hands for help as much as possible.
The hospital will be availed with 50 beds.
As the number of active cases is increasing with a striking rate, the government has decided for an other “Safe Home” in Durgapur.
It has been proposed that Bokaro Hostel would be a suitable place as its infrastructure is very good. This “Safe Home” will also be availed with 50 beds.
Just not 2, but government has decided to make more “Safe Homes” in Durgapur if situation arises.
As per the WB health bulletin, 57 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours in Paschim Bandhaman, taking the number of active cases to 331.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021