Durgapur Steel Plant SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Attendant cum Technician, Asst Manager & other executive and non-executive Vacancies.
The vacancies are open for various educational Qualifications like M.Tech, Engg Diploma, B.Sc, ITI, 10th, 12th pass.
Interested candidates can apply using the official link given below.
Total no.of Vacancies: 105
Post wise Vacancies in Durgapur Steel Plant
Post wise Educational Qualification in Durgapur Steel Plant
Check out post wise Educational Qualifications for various vacancies in Durgapur Steel Plant in the official Notification
Examination format for selection
Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held in different cities across the country. Applicants are required to select a maximum of 5 states in order of preference in the online application.
However, in the event of the sufficient no of seats not being available in the opted 5 preferences, the allocation would be made as per availability in the remaining states. SAIL / DSP reserves the right to cancel or add any center/location and allocate the examination center as per the availability.
No request for change of CBT center will be entertained. Date, Time & Place of the CBT and Interview / Skill Test / Trade Test, as applicable, will be intimated to eligible/shortlisted candidates through E-mail / SMS and SAIL website.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the scheduled date & time slot.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the CBT for unreserved/EWS posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PwD candidates, the qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
- For Executive post [Asst Mgr (Safety)] – Based on marks secured in the CBT, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of 1:3, in order of merit. If the cut-off marks of CBT, so arrived at, are obtained by more than one candidate – all of them will be called for interview.
- For Non-Executive posts – Based on total marks secured in the CBT, lists of candidates will be prepared post-wise, category wise in order of merit. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3 for each post and category. If the cut-off marks of CBT, so arrived at, are obtained by more than one candidate – all of them will be called for the Skill Test / Trade Test. The Skill Test / Trade Test will be of qualifying nature.
- For Executive post [Asst Mgr (Safety)] – The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of combined total marks obtained by the candidates in the selection process i.e. CBT & Interview, in descending order. The weightage ascribed to different components of the selection process of CBT & Interview will be 80:20.
- For Non-Executive posts – The final merit list will be prepared in descending order for the candidates, who qualify in Skill Test / Trade Test, separately for each post/discipline/trade & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the CBT.
- Information for CBT, Interview/Skill
Post-Wise Application fee
The Application fees for various posts are given below
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 Jan 2020|