Durgapur: A few days back two steel plants under SAIL, Durgapur Steel Plant and IISCO Steel Plant took the initiative to set up two COVID hospitals in Paschim Bardhaman.
One will be set up in Durgapur, and the other in Burnpur. This is being done as part of an initiative by SAIL to set up temporary COVID hospitals in major industrial cities all across India.
Durgapur Steel Plant has decided to convert its CHRD (Center for Human Resource Development) building into a 200 bedded COVID hospital.
The CHRD building is a two-story building located near the Main Gate of DSP and will initially have 170 COVID beds. Later it is expected to have 30 advanced ICU beds.
The oxygen to this new hospital will be supplied directly via pipeline from DSP’s own oxygen plant.
According to the sources, the work to convert the CHRD building into a COVID hospital is going on at full pace. It is expected to open from the end of this month.
Apart from the employees of DSP and their family, others will also get treated in this new hospital.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)