Durgapur: A few days back two steel plants under SAIL, Durgapur Steel Plant and IISCO Steel Plant took the initiative to set up two COVID hospitals in Paschim Bardhaman.
One will be set up in Durgapur, and the other in Burnpur. This is being done as part of an initiative by SAIL to set up temporary COVID hospitals in major industrial cities all across India.
Durgapur Steel Plant has decided to convert its CHRD (Center for Human Resource Development) building into a 200 bedded COVID hospital.
The CHRD building is a two-story building located near the Main Gate of DSP and will initially have 170 COVID beds. Later it is expected to have 30 advanced ICU beds.
The oxygen to this new hospital will be supplied directly via pipeline from DSP’s own oxygen plant.
According to the sources, the work to convert the CHRD building into a COVID hospital is going on at full pace. It is expected to open from the end of this month.
Apart from the employees of DSP and their family, others will also get treated in this new hospital.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023