You might need to know the government market value of empty land, land with structure, or flat/apartment if you are trying to sell it.
This will help you set up a better price.
Also, if you are planning to buy a piece of land or an apartment you might need the market value to negotiate better.
The West Bengal government provides you with an option to know the government market value of a piece of land, flat, or apartment online.
In this article, you will get to know the steps to get the government market value of a land or apartment.
Steps to get the govt market value of land in West Bengal
To know the market value of your land, flat, or apartment in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the Official Website
- First, Go to the official website of the Directorate of registration and stamp revenue wbregistration.gov.in.
- Next, go to the e-services section and click on “calculator for MV, SD, and RF”.
Step 2: Select a calculator
- Now select the appropriate calculator based on the requirements.
- You will get options like Market Value of Land, Market Value of Land with Structure, and Market Value of Flat/Apartment.
- Once you select it, a new page will open.
Step 3: Enter complete details
- Fill up all the details correctly such as location, plot no and Khaitan no., Purpose of use, area, etc.
- Once filled up, enter the captcha code and click on “Display Market Value”.
In case you don’t have either plot no. or Khaitan no., you can get it by following the steps in the article below.
Click to know the steps to get the Khaitan and plot information.
Step 4: Get the market value of the land
The approx market value of the land flat or apartment will be displayed on the screen.
By following these steps, you can easily check the government market value of your land, house, or flat online.
How can I get the govt market value of land in West Bengal?
You can get the government market value of land in West Bengal by using the “Market Value of Land” calculator of wbregistration.gov.in.
How can I get the govt market value of a flat/apartment in West Bengal?
You can get the government market value of a flat/apartment in West Bengal by using the “Market Value of Flat/Apartment” calculator of wbregistration.gov.in.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
- Non-Subsidised Ration Card West Bengal (FORM 10) Online Apply
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.