IBPS PO / MT Recruitment 2019 Notification: IBPS PO Online application has started today on IBPS official website. Candidate can apply for IBPS PO 2019 application till 28 August 2019. The direct link to apply for IBPSProbationary Officer is given below.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainee. A total of 4336 vacancies are available for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 across various banks including Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank and United Bank of India.
Eligible candidates who are interested to join any of the above mentioned as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRPPO/MT-IX). IBPS MT online registration will be end on 28 August 2019.
IBPS PO 2019 selection will be done on the basis of online Exam which held in 2 stages i.e. IBPS PO Preliminary and IBPS PO Main exam. IBPS PO Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 12, 13, 19 and 20 October 2019 while IBPS PO main exam will be held on 30 November 2019
IBPS PO / MT 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of IBPS PO Application – 07 August 2019
- Last Date to IBPS PO Application – 28 August 2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 07 August to 28 August Aug 2019
- Download IBPS PO Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training – September 2019
- Conduct IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training – 23 September to 28 September 2019
- Download IBPS PO call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – October 2019
- IBPS PO Online Examination – Preliminary – 12 Oct 2019, 13 Oct 2019, 19 Oct 2019 and 20 Oct 2019
- IBPS PO Result of Online exam – Preliminary – October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – November 2019
- IBPS PO Online Examination – Main – 30 Nov 2019
- IBPS PO Declaration of Result – Main – December 2019
- Download of IBPS PO call letters for interview – January 2020
- Conduct of IBPS PO interview – January / February 2020
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment – April 2020
IBPS PO / MT 2019 Vacancy Details
- Allahabad Bank – 500
- Bank of India – 899
- Bank of Maharashtra – 143
- Canara Bank – 203
- Corporation Bank – 62
- Indian Bank – 201
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 122
- UCO Bank – 500
- Union Bank of India – 644
IBPS PO / MT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
20 to 30 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
IBPS PO / MT 2019 Selection Process
IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of Prelims exam followed by IBPS Main Exam and Interview Round.
How to Apply for IBPS PO / MT 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through IBPS official website 07 August to 28 August 2019.
See Official Website
See Official Advt.
Find out jobs in Durgapur
[Also Read: Get Rs.51 for free by creating UPI]
[Disclaimer: Beauty of Durgapur is not a news channel. Most of the information that we provide is crowdsourced.
Know more about us!]
Get all Information and phone numbers about Durgapur here.
Read more news about Durgapur here.
Subscribe to regular news updates on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp “<Name> Add me” and send it to +91824064193.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.