Durgapur: The number of positive cases are increasing in every part or the city of Durgapur.
Everyday new cases are coming up in various areas.
Two days back, one positive case was reported in 54 ft.area of benachity.
Yesterday another case was reported in City Centre area of Durgapur. Some more cases in other parts of the city were reported as well.
Now a jewellery shop owner in Benachity area of Durgapur tested positive.
According to local sources, it was known that the owner of the shop was feeling sick for quite some days.
He was admitted to a private hospital in Bidhannagar.
There his samples were collected and sent for testing.
Yesterday when the reports came, it was found positive. He was then shifted to Sanaka Hospital.
He was later shifted to a private hospital in Kolkata for further treatment.
[Also Read: NIT Durgapur Job Vacancies – JRF Posts]
His shop in Benachity was sealed off yesterday.
All the workers of the shop and his family members where asked to remain in home quarantine for 14 days.
Their samples were collected and sent for testing.
Due to this increasing cases, the Durgapur Municipal Corporation to also remain closed till 31st July for the general public.
However online services and certain emergency services will remain open.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022