Durgapur: The Junction Mall located in Durgapur was closed for more then two months due to the lockdown, that was imposed across the country.
The Junction Mall, one of the most popular malls in Durgapur is all set to reopen.
As announced by the Mall Authorities, the Junction Mall Durgapur will reopen tomorrow, 8th June.
The State government had announced on 31st May that all Malls across the state May reopen from 8th June.
Following that statement, Junction Mall is also going to reopen tomorrow.
However there are some mandatory rules that needs to be followed while visiting.
The Junction Mall Authorities have posted a set of mandatory rules on their Facebook Page on Sunday.
These rules must be followed at all times by everyone visiting the mall.
Here is the list of those Rules.
- Arogya Setu App
- Thermal Screening & Hand Sanitization
- Face Mask
- No Gathering
- No Spitting
- Consumption of alcohol, cigarette and tobacco is prohibited
- No entry for people above 65 year and kids below 10
- Max 4 people allowed in lift at a time
- Alternative stairs to be used in escalators
These rules are set keeping in mind the safety of the Customers visiting the Mall and everyone is requested to follow them at all times.
Let’s us know in the comments about this decision by the state government and the authorities.
Cover Photo Credits: Tanmoy
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)