You can now pay your Khajna or land revenue online in West Bengal. The transaction process is simple and you can complete the payment through net banking, UPI, Credit or Debit card, or any other method.
The Land and Land Reforms department of the West Bengal government has made it easier to pay Khajna online in West Bengal through the banglarbhumi.gov.in website.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the West Bengal Khajna online payment process,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to pay Khajna online in West Bengal
You will need your application number generated during the West Bengal Khajna application process to pay the Land Revenue (Khajna) online.
In case you haven’t done the Khajna application online, you can do it by following the steps given in the article below.
Steps to pay Khajna (Land Revenue) online in West Bengal
To pay Khajna online in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of Banglar Bhumi
- First, go to the Banglarbhumi website at banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Next, on the top of the screen, click on ‘Sign In.’
- Enter your username and password.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on ‘Login.’
In case you don’t have an account, you can follow the steps given in the article below to register on the portal.
Step 2: Open the Fees Payment page
- After logging in, click on ‘Citizens Service.’
- Then, click on ‘Online Application.’
- Next, click on the ‘Fees Payment’ option.
- A new page will open up in front of you.
Step 3: Enter Khajna application number
- On the new page, select the request type as ‘Revenue (Khajna).’
- Now, enter the application number.
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Next, click on the ‘View’ button. The details of your application will be displayed.
In case you have forgotten or lost the application number, you can retrieve it by following the steps given in the article below.
Step 4: Complete Khajna payment
- Now select one payment method from the options provided.
- Next, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now complete the payment process.
You will get a GRN. number and payment ID number after successful payment. Save it for future use.
Step 5: Confirm payment
- After payment completion, go to the Banglarbhumi website at banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Next, click on the ‘Citizens Services’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘GRN Search’ option.
- Now select the request type as ‘REVENUE.’
- Now enter the GRN number generated during payment.
- Next, enter your Application number and Captcha code.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button and then click ‘OK.’
- Your payment details will be displayed. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 6: Download the Khajna receipt
- To download the receipt, click on the ‘Citizens Services’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘Application/Receipt Reprint’ option.
- Now select the request type as ‘Revenue Receipt.’
- Now, enter your application number and select your Khatian number.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your Land Revenue receipt will be downloaded.
You can take a printout of this receipt or save it for future use.
By following these steps, you can pay the Khajna or revenue of your land in West Bengal online.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
- Find Birth Certificate Acknowledgment Number West Bengal 2023
- How To Reset Password On Banglarbhumi Portal Online 2023
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.