The citizens of West Bengal can check their land records online through the West Bengal Banglarbhumi portal.
The West Bengal government has made it easier for you to check your land records without visiting the government offices or standing in long queues.
It can be easily accessed online and can also be downloaded.
In the web portal you can get land and plot information, the market value of land, request RoR, download “Jomir porcha” and can get a lot of other online services.
In this article you will get to know the following points related to searching and checking land records of West Bengal online in 2021:
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
West Bengal Land Records
The West Bengal land records include information about a piece of land and/or property located in the state of West Bengal in India.
It is a collection of details (both general and legal) related to any concerned land in a particular state in India.
This includes Khatian and plot information, Mouza Map, RoR, Jomir Porcha, and a lot of other information about a piece of land.
In West Bengal, the land records are maintained by the Land and Land Reforms Department of the Government of West Bengal.
Uses of West Bengal Land Records
You might need your West Bengal land records for or the following reasons:
- To open an account in a bank.
- For a number of legal purposes purchase property dispute.
- To verify land owners during property transaction.
- For land division.
- To check mutation status.
- To take a loan from financial institutions.
- For other personal reasons.
Banglarbhumi Portal for West Bengal Land Records online
|Portal Name||Banglar Bhumi|
|Objective||To provide land records of West Bengal online|
|Launched by||Land and Land Reforms Department, West Bengal|
The Banga bhumi portal is an online website launched by the West Bengal government where you can get all the information related to a piece of land and/or property.
The website contains land records of the state of West Bengal.
It also provides a number of services related to land and property. You will also get various forms related to property and/or land.
Services provided by the Banglarbhumi Portal
The Banglar Bhumi web portal provides a lot of services related to land and/or property in West Bengal.
The services can be obtained for issues related to land in all the 23 districts of West Bengal.
However, you may not get the services in a few selected areas. The West Bengal government is working towards the same.
The services provided by the Banglarbhumi portal includes,
- Khatian and Plot information
- RS and LR information
- Mutation Status
- ROR Request or Jomir Porcha download
- Mouza Information
To use the above-mentioned services, you must first register yourself as a citizen on the Banglarbhumi portal.
Forms available on the Banglarbhumi Portal
The forms that you can download from the Banglarbhumi website are:
- Form 1(D): Application for post-facto conversion.
- Application for mouza map (in Bengali and English).
- Affidavit for conversion (in English).
- Application for conversion (in Bengali and English).
- Mutation application (in Bengali and English).
- Declaration for mutation.
- Lease of tea garden in retained land.
Jomir Thotya or Banglar Bhumi App
The Jomir Thotya app is an android app designed by the West Bengal land and land reforms department to get land records of West Bengal on your mobile.
It is made very similar to the Banglar Bhumi web portal.
The app provides plot and Khaitan information, case details, deed status, and lots more.
You can download the app from the link provided below:
Can I see West Bengal land records online?
You can see West Bengal land records online through the Banglar Bhumi portal of the West Bengal government.
What is the Banglarbhumi contact info?
Toll-free No: 1800345660, Email id: [email protected]
What is the name of the Banglarbhumi app?
The Banglarbhumi app is known as the “Jomir Thotya” app on the Play Store.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
- Swasthya Sathi Form PDF Download 2021 – Form A, B, C, & D
- Swasthya Sathi Card status check online – Name & URN search