The central government has made it mandatory to link your Aadhaar Card with your pan card.
The last date to link your pan card with your Aadhar card has been extended till 31st December 2021.
The income tax department has made it easier to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card online through the official income tax e-filing website www.incometax.gov.in
In this article, you will get to know the following details about Aadhar – PAN link online process.
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required for PAN Aadhar link online
The documents or data required to link PAN card with Aadhar card online are,
- PAN Card number
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number
Before you link your PAN card with Aadhar online, you can check the status of linking by following the steps given in the article below.
In case it’s not linked, you can check the steps to link it below.
Steps to link your PAN card with your Aadhar card online
To link your Aadhaar with your PAN card online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of income tax e-filing at incometax.gov.in
- Next, click on the “Link Aadhar” option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter Aadhaar and PAN details
- On the new page, enter your PAN number.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and name as on Aadhaar.
- Enter a mobile number.
- If you have only year of birth on Aadhaar, then check the “I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card” checkbox. Otherwise leave it unchecked.
- Now check the “I agree to validate my Aadhaar details” checkbox.
In case you don’t remember your Aadhaar number, you can follow the steps given in the article below to get it online.
Step 3: Link Aadhaar with PAN
- Now click on “Link Aadhaar”.
- An OTP will be sent to the given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received in the specified field.
- Click on “Validate”.
Your Aadhaar and PAN card linking request will be submitted.
By following these steps you can easily link your PAN card with your Aadhar card online.
FAQs regarding PAN Aadhaar link online process
How to link PAN card with Aadhaar card online?
You can link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card online through the official website of income tax e-filing at incometax.gov.in
I have only the year of birth on my Aadhaar card. Can I still link PAN Aadhar online?
Yes. You can link the PAN card with your Aadhaar card by checking the “I have only year of birth in the Aadhaar card” checkbox.
Find more Central Govt Schemes
- Aadhaar Update History – How to Check Online and Download
- e-Amrit EV (Electric Vehicle) portal 2022 – Features, Benefits
- Check the PAN Card Application Status Online via NSDL 2022
- Driving License Soft Copy (PDF) Download Online process 2022
- Driving (Learner) Licence Application number search online 2022
- Learner’s License download PDF (All states) online process 2022
- Driving (Learners) Licence Application Status Check Online 2022
- Aadhaar Authentication History – How to check & Download PDF
- PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration (Apply Online) 2022
*The information provided in the article is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors.