Paschim Bardhaman: Finally after a long wait, local trains are all set to run in the Asansol Division.
According to the news sources, for now, a total of 11 pairs or 22 trains will be running in the Asansol Division.
Four pair of local trains will be running in between Asansol and Bardhaman.
Asansol – Bardhhaman Local Train Time Table
|BWN (DEP)||ASN (ARR)||ASN (DEP)||BWN (ARR)|
Apart from this, two pairs of trains including one special train will be running between Asansol and Dhanbad.
Also, the Howrah-Dhanbad special train will be running from Dec 1.
Two pair of trains will be running in between Andal and Saithia.
Andal – Saithia Local Train Time Table
The Indian Railways will run 27 pairs of non-suburban passenger trains from December 2 as tweeted by Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Friday evening.
Other routes in which the trains will be running are, Barddhaman – Rampurhat, Rampurhat – Gumani, Rampurhat – Dumka – Jashidih, Azimganj – Rampurhat, Asansol – Jashidih and Malda – Barharwa.
This trains will be very beneficial for the daily passengers in these routes.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days