Paschim Bardhaman: Finally after a long wait, local trains are all set to run in the Asansol Division.
According to the news sources, for now, a total of 11 pairs or 22 trains will be running in the Asansol Division.
Four pair of local trains will be running in between Asansol and Bardhaman.
Asansol – Bardhhaman Local Train Time Table
|BWN (DEP)||ASN (ARR)||ASN (DEP)||BWN (ARR)|
Apart from this, two pairs of trains including one special train will be running between Asansol and Dhanbad.
Two pair of trains will be running in between Andal and Saithia.
Andal – Saithia Local Train Time Table
The Indian Railways will run 27 pairs of non-suburban passenger trains from December 2 as tweeted by Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Friday evening.
Other routes in which the trains will be running are, Barddhaman – Rampurhat, Rampurhat – Gumani, Rampurhat – Dumka – Jashidih, Azimganj – Rampurhat, Asansol – Jashidih and Malda – Barharwa.
This trains will be very beneficial for the daily passengers in these routes.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2023 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Change in timings of all markets in Durgapur with new restrictions