The country-wide lockdown which is in place will enter its forth phase from tomorrow.
The fourth phase of the lockdown will commence from Monday and will last till 31st May.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has released detailed guidelines today for the fourth phase of the lockdown. Violating the guideline may result in criminal action against the violator.
Here are the things that are not allowed in Phase 4 according to MHA guidelines:
1. The movement of individuals will remain strictly prohibited in all zones between 7 PM-7 AM (night curfew), except for essential services. Senior Citizens, Children below the age of 10, and pregnant women are not allowed outside.
2. All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical supplies and other essential supplies.
3. Metro rail services.
4. All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, and other places will remain closed.
5. Schools/colleges and other educational institutions.
6. Hotels/restaurants and other hospitality services except for those housing emergency service workers or being used as quarantine facilities.
7. All social, political, entertainment, academic, cultural, sports and religious functions/gatherings also stand prohibited.
8. Places of worship are to remain closed for the public.
Here are the things that are allowed in Phase 4 according to MHA guidelines:
1. All markets and all shops to open except those in malls in all zones.
2. Restaurants will be allowed to operate kitchens for home delivery of food items.
3. Sports complexes and stadiums have been allowed to reopen. However no spectators will be permitted to enter these venues.
4. Online distance learning will be permitted and will be encouraged.
For the movement of passengers and migrant workers:
The MHA has now permitted inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, provided that consent is given by all states/UTs involved.
The States/UTs have been given the authority to decide on the intra-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses.
Wearing face masks will be compulsory in all public and workplaces.
Social distancing has to be followed and spitting will attract heavy fines.
Wedding functions will be permitted with not more than 50 guests.
Only 20 people will be allowed to attend a funeral.
Shops have been directed to ensure a minimum of six feet distance among customers.
Not more than five people should be allowed inside a shop at one time.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022