A blissful and poignant peace while listening to Birendra Krishna Bhadra’s Mahalaya, “Mahisasur Mardini embarked the arrival of Devi Durga from the holy mountains of Kailash to our Motherly Earth and into our hearts.
The enthusiasm of Bengalis can be seen from the holy day of Mahalaya.
Pomp and show illustrated the enigma symbolizing the defeat of Mahisasur in the hands of the divine Goddess. Indeed, “Jaago, tumi jaago” awakens Bengalis towards the Festive occasion tied with celebration and ecstasy.
Nevertheless, the pandal hopping is yet to begin, but the puja’s fashion collection of clothes and dressed find a prime time in shops and malls as they are largely bought for the four days of celebration.
Durgapur anticipates another great Durgostsav and prepares in the most dedicated fashion.
“Maa Asche” Series written by Raunak Nayak
This is just part 2 of our E- Series “Maa Asche“. Please make sure to read the complete series.
About the author:
He resides in Durgapur and is presently an Under-Graduate student of Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College in the field of Electrical Engineering. He is a St.Xavier’s School, Durgapur Alumni, and later did his +2 in HemSheela Model School. He writes short tales, scribbles, and loves to pen his thoughts on almost every occasion. He writes down the columns for Beauty of Durgapur and is highly experienced in Content Writing, Creative Writing, and Motivational Writeups. He is a budding Entrepreneur as well and is always searching for people who think alike. He is an orator, speaker, technological enthusiast, and a true Durgapurian by heart. Stay connected for his upcoming contributions.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022