Durgapur: Another person in Durgapur tested positive to COVID-19.
This time a manager of a private bank in the City Center area of Durgapur tested positive to the virus. The brach was shut down after the reports came.
According to various sources, last Thursday that Branch manger of the private bank in City Center suddenly feel sick in the bank itself.
He was then rushed to a private hospital in Durgapur. However there, nothing was found in the report.
On Friday, he was then taken to RN Tagore Hospital in Kolkata.
According to the sources, when the test reports came on Tuesday morning, it was found to be positive.
As soon as the reports came, the branch of the bank in City Center was closed and the employees of the bank are instructed to test for the virus.
It was also decided that the branch will be closed for 3days and the whole building will be sanitized.
Futher details will be updated.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021