Durgapur: Another person in Durgapur tested positive to COVID-19.
This time a manager of a private bank in the City Center area of Durgapur tested positive to the virus. The brach was shut down after the reports came.
According to various sources, last Thursday that Branch manger of the private bank in City Center suddenly feel sick in the bank itself.
He was then rushed to a private hospital in Durgapur. However there, nothing was found in the report.
On Friday, he was then taken to RN Tagore Hospital in Kolkata.
According to the sources, when the test reports came on Tuesday morning, it was found to be positive.
As soon as the reports came, the branch of the bank in City Center was closed and the employees of the bank are instructed to test for the virus.
It was also decided that the branch will be closed for 3days and the whole building will be sanitized.
Futher details will be updated.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023