Durgapur: Another person in Durgapur tested positive to COVID-19.
This time a manager of a private bank in the City Center area of Durgapur tested positive to the virus. The brach was shut down after the reports came.
According to various sources, last Thursday that Branch manger of the private bank in City Center suddenly feel sick in the bank itself.
He was then rushed to a private hospital in Durgapur. However there, nothing was found in the report.
On Friday, he was then taken to RN Tagore Hospital in Kolkata.
According to the sources, when the test reports came on Tuesday morning, it was found to be positive.
As soon as the reports came, the branch of the bank in City Center was closed and the employees of the bank are instructed to test for the virus.
It was also decided that the branch will be closed for 3days and the whole building will be sanitized.
Futher details will be updated.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
- How To Generate Aadhar Card Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
- How To Transfer Voter Card (Change Address) After Marriage 2023