Durgapur: The managing director of Durgapur project limited (DPL) Ashish Saha passed away on Saturday night.
He was suffering from severe lung infection due to Covid-19.
On 9th September he was admitted to a private hospital in Durgapur. He was 62 years old.
The shocking news of his passing away has startled his family members as well as his colleagues.
Durgapur project limited (DPL) was a dream project of West Bengal State Government.
In the year 2018, Ashish Saha was appointed as the Managing Director of DPL. His Management helped DPL to reach at its peak.
When he was admitted to the Private hospital, his condition was quite critical. He was suffering from severe lung infection.
On 11th September, he was tested COVID positive. After a long fight he breathed his last breath on 19th September around 5.30 pm.
His friends and colleagues has stated that his death has left a great impact on DPL and every employee of DPL has expressed their condolences.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)