Matir Katha (matirkatha.net) is a web portal developed by the West Bengal government to provide information related to the agricultural sector.
This portal provides information and services related to the five departments of the West Bengal government namely Agriculture, Agricultural marketing, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, and Horticulture.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the Matir Katha portal,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
About Matir Katha Portal
|Name of the portal||Matir Katha|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Objective||To avail information and services related to Agriculture.|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of West Bengal|
Benefits of Matir Katha portal
Some of the benefits of the Matir Katha (matirkatha.net) web portal are,
- Applying for licenses related to the Agriculture sector.
- Applying for various government schemes.
- Applying for purchase of subsidised farm machinary.
- Information about seeds and problems related to agricultural produce.
- Get information and report problems related to natural calamities.
Matir Katha license online application
You can apply for seeds, pesticides, and fertilizers licenses online using the Online License System option of the Matir Katha portal.
You need to first register as a user and then apply for the license. The detailed process to apply for the licenses is given in the user manual provided by the government of West Bengal.
You can also search from a license using the license number through this option.
Farm Mechanization using the Matir Katha portal
Farmers can apply online to buy farm machinery like Tractors, Solar pumps, etc. at a subsidized rate through the Matir Katha portal.
You need to go to the ‘Farm Mechanisation’ option on the Matir Katha portal and apply using the ‘Applicant’ option.
You can also search for your application using the voter id number or application number on this page.
West Bengal Matir Katha App
The Matir Katha app can be used for a number of services like,
- Getting information about various crops.
- Getting assistant regarding natural calamities.
- Contacting the agricultural department.
- Reporting various issues related to the crops.
You can download the app from the Play Store.
Matir Katha Helpline numbers
|Online Licensing Technical Support||9083266199, 9433579438|
|Farm Mechanization Technical Support||8335858732, 8336957043|
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
- Non-Subsidised Ration Card West Bengal (FORM 10) Online Apply
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.