Durgapur: COVID cases are increasing rapidly all over West Bengal.
According to report published by government of West Bengal yesterday, 19th July, the total number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman is 372.
According to sources, yesterday, 19th July, the Minibus association of Durgapur held an important meeting.
In the meeting it was decided to stop the minibus service from 20th July, for a unspecified period of time.
The Minibus association has taken such decision for the safety of drivers, conductors and passengers and thereby avoiding community spreading of COVID.
There are more than 270 buses that run on various routes from Durgapur.
After lockdown was announced minibus service was not available for a long period of time.
But, as the unlock period came into effect, few buses were seen.
About 50 minibuses were available throughout Durgapur for the last few weeks.
But, from today, 20th July, these minibus services will also not be available to the general public.
A lot of passengers may face trouble from today due to unavailability of minibus service in Durgapur.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022