Durgapur: COVID cases are increasing rapidly all over West Bengal.
According to report published by government of West Bengal yesterday, 19th July, the total number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman is 372.
According to sources, yesterday, 19th July, the Minibus association of Durgapur held an important meeting.
In the meeting it was decided to stop the minibus service from 20th July, for a unspecified period of time.
The Minibus association has taken such decision for the safety of drivers, conductors and passengers and thereby avoiding community spreading of COVID.
[Also read: New rules announced regarding COVID situation in Durgapur]
There are more than 270 buses that run on various routes from Durgapur.
After lockdown was announced minibus service was not available for a long period of time.
But, as the unlock period came into effect, few buses were seen.
About 50 minibuses were available throughout Durgapur for the last few weeks.
But, from today, 20th July, these minibus services will also not be available to the general public.
A lot of passengers may face trouble from today due to unavailability of minibus service in Durgapur.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process