Paschim Bardhaman: With the increase in the number of cases all across India as well as West Bengal, various states are considering lockdown. But no such decision is being considered, as of now, in West Bengal.
The number of cases in various districts in West Bengal, including Paschim Bardhaman, is increasing exponentially.
According to the West Bengal bulletin, in the district of Paschim Bardhaman, as of 18th April, there are 2,843 active cases.
The bulletin also mentioned that on Sunday, 18th April, 520 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours. This is the highest number of new cases in a single day since April 2020.
The number of new cases reported on 16th, 17th, and 18th April is 310, 389, and 520 respectively in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
This shows the shocking rate at which the number of daily cases is increasing. Previous year the daily cases were averaging at around 120 new cases per day. But this year they are 3 times as much.
As of 18th April, Saturday, a total of 21,000 cases were reported and 17,977 people have recovered in the district. A total of 180 people have lost their lives.
In West Bengal, the total number of cases reached 6,68,353 and out of them, 6,04,329 people have recovered so far.
Currently Kolkata still has the highest number of active cases followed by North 24 Parganas.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022